Sunday, November 22, 2009

She's back

The woman who visited our house last Sunday came back today. When it rang on the bell, I immidiately thought it was her, she rings a lot! Souley was at home but he hid himself at first to see what the woman told me. When I saw her, she looked like the other woman last Sunday but I was not 100 % sure (still having my problem). But she had the same big round eyes and the bad teeth. She asked if Souley was at home (she knows there is a "Souley" living in the house as I told her last time). I said no. She looked a little troubled and so I thought that maybe it's not the same woman, and someone in Souley's family or something needed help. So I said that I haven't seen him today, but maybe it's because he's still sleeping. So I went to see if he was "awake". So Souley talked to the woman (he didn't know her). She asked him if we needed some help around the house. Then her children could come and work here... He said no, and she left. She's not giving up! Souley thinks she tries to get money for the approaching tabaski I wrote about before. A sheep is expensive! (60-70€). Let's see what she will come up with next time.

Another funny thing: A friend got visited earlier today (before us) by a woman being her neighbour who had a tree in the garden with a snake and now the child at the hospital... My friend didn't give her anything, she recognized the story! This woman is busy-working!

No comments:

Post a Comment